How far ahead—or how far behind—are your competitors when it comes to their DE&I initiatives? 2022’s Future of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion report dives into the progress that organizations are making in multiple areas of DE&I planning, training, and strategy—progress that can help steer your own plans.
This Affirmity-sponsored white paper produced by HR Research Institute gathered 367 responses from HR professionals across a wide range of industries for this year’s report. Respondents were asked a variety of questions on topics such as the maturity of their DE&I programs and equitable pay actions, as well as questions about the funding and time spent on such initiatives.
Based on their responses, this year’s report provides 13 key takeaways and an invaluable list of practices associated with your high-performing peers in DE&I.
Dive deeper into key findings, including how:
- Companies are struggling to mature their DE&I initiatives, with only 22% indicating they are in “expert” or “advanced” stages
- Only 40% of companies offer DE&I-related learning and development opportunities to all employees
- Just 45% say that their workforce reflects the demographics of today’s marketplace
- Companies are missing the opportunity to offer benefits that appeal to a diverse workforce, with 18% offering only those benefits mandated by law
- Just 30% of respondents say their businesses invest in understanding their pay equity gap to a high or very high degree
Download the free report using the form on this page and learn about the tactics used by high performers in the DE&I space.