The business case for a workforce diversity is no longer up for debate.
Top-performing organizations have embraced the need—launching D&I initiatives, employee resource groups, diversity councils, and more. But without strong measurement, leaders struggle to define diversity goals, let alone take a strategic approach to those D&I initiatives.
But what exactly should organizations be measuring? What does a mature model of diversity measurement look like?
Get the answers in the 2019 Strategic Diversity Measurement Survey.
Affirmity and Human Capital Management surveyed more than 500 professionals representing large enterprise organizations and small organizations. And we compared their answers against 2015 data to see how the needle has moved on strategic diversity.
This white paper shares insights from companies on the vanguard of diversity programming, showing how their approach to workforce analytics helps
- Track meaningful D&I metrics
- Connect D&I initiatives to innovation, employee retention, and other organizational goals
- Solve challenges in recruiting and succession planning
- Create leadership accountability for building a culture of inclusivity
- Elevate D&I initiatives to a strategic level.
With proven best practices from successful organizations, your company can take a strategic approach to D&I that contributes to long-term business goals and aides the bottom line.
Download the white paper today!