A combination of paradigm shifts, improved analytics, and enhanced workforce data sets are required to move the needle on your affirmative action program. Do you use all five of the strategies shown here?
Chapter four of our recent guide, ’9 Tools and Strategies to Take Your AA Program to the Next Level’, drilled down into the specific data points and processes that affirmative action planning teams need to work with. From having a wider appreciation of workforce demographics to unifying where data is kept, the following infographic prepares your AAP team to become leaders with these five actions:
- Transform your HR department into an insight-driven team
- Start building macro-level insights
- Develop a unified source of truth
- Collect data beyond the AAP standard
- Include current and historical workforce data
Keep a PDF version of this graphic for easy reference by clicking the button below.