Maximize recruiter understanding of your affirmative action responsibilities and reduce risk of non-compliance
The talent acquisition professionals in your organization can make or break your OFCCP compliance. It’s therefore critical that federal contractors train their recruiters and hiring managers to make decisions that uphold and maintain their affirmative action programs.
Our Recruiter Compliance for Federal Contractors eLearning Course is made up of three 20-minute, interactive eLearning modules that will help you train decision makers in this crucial area. By taking this course, your learners will learn how to:
- Define affirmative action
- Understand the OFCCP definition of an internet applicant
- Assign meaningful disposition codes accurately
- Maintain records that support your selection decisions
- Comply with job listing requirements
Obtain a descriptive datasheet for this course, containing details on course format, audience, key benefits, and more, by clicking the download button. Alternatively, use the form below to get in touch.