Your organization is ready to commit to achieving pay equity—but where do you begin? This infographic-style checklist describes a robust and achievable five-step process to fair pay informed by your organization’s needs, strengths, and weaknesses.
Between industry trends, legislative crackdowns, and employee trust and profitability benefits, you don’t have to look far to find great reasons to pursue fairer pay in your organization (In fact, here’s another graphic suggesting six of the best). Addressing pay equity is nonetheless a largely introspective process—one that starts with what fair pay means to your organization, where you’re falling short, and what you have to do to address those issues.
The following graphic provides a checklist for the five-step plan we recommend in our white paper ‘Cultivating Fair Pay in the Workplace: Your Guide to Global Pay Equity’. The key points covered are:
- Working with a team that has the authority and knowledge to define what fair pay means in the organization.
- Investigating where the organization may be falling short of its standard.
- Determining what cannot be explained away by reasonable and acceptable factors.
- Creating corrective programs to counteract your specific fair pay issues
- Preparing to re-run the analysis annually and assess whether your corrective programs are working as intended.
To grab your downloadable PDF version of this graphic click the button below: