Align HR Practices with Federal Regulations
No matter your industry, compliance with laws and regulations is paramount—to mitigate risk, foster diversity, and build a culture of inclusivity. Your perennial challenge is to keep employees engaged, reinforce organizational values, promote ethical decision-making, and foster positive work environments.
Affirmity can help.
Compliant, Flexible eLearning Solutions
Our eLearning courses cover federally-required workforce compliance topics for audiences ranging from senior leaders to all employees. Available for any number of learners through your Learning Management System (LMS), each course automatically documents participation and completion—ensuring compliance with federal training requirements.
Courses offered by Affirmity include:
- Affirmation Action Compliance for Managers
- Affirmative Action Compliance for HR
- Affirmative Action Compliance for Senior Leaders
- Recruiter Compliance for Federal Contractors
- Preventing Discrimination and Harassment
- Understanding the Americans With Disabilities Act
- Drugs and Alcohol in the Workplace
- Code of Conduct—Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Data Privacy and Information Security
Reinforce Behaviors With Microlearning Modules
Only two to three minutes long, our microlearning modules break down barriers—making employees feel more comfortable asking questions and talking about their concerns with colleagues, managers, or HR.
Below are microlearning topics that augment our workplace harassment prevention and code of conduct courses.
- Bystander Intervention—”We’re in This Together”
- Inappropriate Jokes—”Off Limits”
- Personal Liability—”Crossing Lines”
- Same-Sex Harassment—”A Little Help From a Friend”
- Protection From Retaliation—”Doing the Right Thing”
- Reporting Misconduct—”Surprise Party”
- Business Courtesies—”The Game Plan”
- Facilitation Payments—”What’s the Holdup?”
Learn the Fundamentals of a Compliant Affirmative Action Program
Affirmative action programs should help you establish a methodology and process for all of your employment decisions. This should encompass your focused good faith efforts, outreach, and recruiting capabilities, providing opportunities across all employment classifications.
Our virtual workshop, Principles of Affirmative Action, is offered quarterly, providing clients with comprehensive training on affirmative action regulation, and covering all the major elements of a compliant affirmative action program. Clients interested in reserving a seat should contact their Client Relationship Manager.Learn more about our Principles of AA Virtual Workshop
Engaging Course Design
We apply the latest learning innovations to ensure learners are engaged and developing the skills needed to navigate important issues in the workplace.
Our courses are refreshed regularly to comply with local, state, and federal regulation.
Learn from Experts
We use teams of subject matter experts across HR best practices, affirmative action, and other regulatory areas to create our content.