How to Address Challenges and Boost the Quality of Affirmative Action Initiatives
Based on a survey led by Affirmity and HR.com, this white paper outlines practices employed by federal contractors and subcontractors to comply with affirmative action requirements. Findings shed light on approaches to
- Preparing and filing AAPs
- Mitigating risk through employee awareness training
- Gathering and preparing data for EEO-1 reports
- Conducting compensation and pay equity reviews
- The role of the Affirmative Action Plan administrator.
Workforce compliance and affirmative action program managers and administrators can gain valuable insights into best practices and approaches to ensuring your AAPs are fully compliant.
Download the white paper and elevate your affirmative action program with lessons from successful organizations.