In this new infographic-style checklist, we’ve rolled up the key strategies and actions from our latest guide to help you innovate while increasing the momentum and effectiveness of your DE&I program.
Only a third of firms have significantly improved both gender and ethnic diversity on their executive teams despite years of pledges to do just that. Meanwhile, CEOs feel they’re budgeting significant time and money to “crack the code” of DE&I across their businesses without making appropriate progress.
This handy checklist guides you through five key strategies that will establish your foundation for future success, including:
- The importance of inclusive leadership in a context where just 6.6% of US Fortune 500 companies are led by female CEOs
- How deep knowledge of your diversity numbers involves regular review and benchmarking
- Why it’s time to incorporate equity into your plans and share pay transparency data
- The process of cultivating a culturally aware climate through intersectionality and allyship
- The steps you can take to ensure an inclusive language is learned business-wide through ample and widely available training
Click the button to grab your downloadable PDF version of the checklist.