After the latest data? ‘The Future of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging 2023’ is available here.
How developed are today’s DE&I practices, how diverse are our workforces, and how will advancing your organization’s initiatives help you achieve greater success in the long term? Discover the state of play in this Affirmity-sponsored white paper produced by the HR Research Institute.
Between December 2020 and January 2021, 374 respondents were surveyed on the maturity and effectiveness of the DE&I initiatives in their organizations, where DE&I responsibilities lie, and the relationship of training, incentives, and benefits to DE&I.
The resulting analysis and a conclusion offering 13 actionable takeaways provide invaluable insight into the global state of play in DE&I in 2021 and beyond.
Explore the implications of key findings such as:
- Just two-fifths of organizations have DE&I initiatives that could be called ‘mature’.
- While nearly two-thirds agree or strongly agree that pay is equitable in their organization, there’s much room for improvement.
- Most companies fall short in the areas of metrics and training.
- Although progress has been made in cultivating a more diverse workforce, many companies still have a long way to go.
- Companies are often not considering benefit programs that appeal to a diverse workforce, leaving considerable room for improvement.
Download the full white paper using the form on this page, read the full analysis, and learn from the successes and failures of both high and low DE&I performers around the world.